The youngest and richest people in the world
In accordance with the established tradition, the March issue of the popular print edition of Forbes published a rating of the richest people in the world. It is worth noting that 66 people, who are considered the richest people in the world, have not reached the age of 40 . Moreover, only five people who entered the top 15, could boast that made a fortune without assistance. To become rich it is important to remember that to achieve success you need to set a clear goal. However, not everyone can withstand all the tests on the way to its achievement. Some people do not have enough faith in their own strength and capabilities, while others are too lazy and can not realize their dream. Often it is high ambitions and desire to work on themselves contribute to unprecedented success.
1. Alexandra Andersen, 19 years old, $ 1.2 billion, source – the investment market. The young billionaire is on the 1476th place in the ranking of the richest people in the world. The girl, as well as her sister, sharing with her one place of the rating, got into it thanks to the shares of her father’s company Ferd.
2. Katerina Andersen, 20 years old, with a fortune of $ 1.2 billion, together with her younger sister takes 1476 place in the list of Forbes. It is worth noting that the girl’s money inherited from his father, the holder of a controlling stake in the company Ferd.
3. Gustav Magnar Vitze. In 22 years he inherited $ 1 billion shares of his father’s company engaged in the fishing industry. The father, who gave his son 47% of the passive shares of his own Salmar ASA, specializing in the production of salmon and other fish products, tried to protect his creation from the possible recklessness of his own son, still holding a senior position.
4. Evan Spiegel, 25 years old, managed to make $ 2.5 billion on the popular mobile application Snapchat, brought the young designer to 854 position in the ranking of the richest people in the world. It is worth noting that the service for the exchange of messages, self-destructing in a few minutes, was launched in early 2011. According to statistics, the application registered a little more than 100 million people. Effectively manage the company helped Evan education: the boy grew up in the South of the United States, in a wealthy family. While studying in College, the guy met with his future companions and managed to launch a very successful application Picaboo, which became the inspirer for Snapchat
5. Ludwig Theodore Brown. In his 26 years managed to put together a capital of 1.2 billion us dollars and take 1476 place in the list of Forbes magazine. The young businessman is the youngest son of the Director of the German company B. Braun Melsungen AG, specializing in the production of medical equipment. As of today, the annual revenue of the company, which employs more than 50 thousand employees, is $ 5.5 billion. In turn, Theodore is the holder of 9.7% of the shares of his father’s company.
6. Robert Murphy. One of the developers of Snapchat app takes 1011 place in the ranking with a fortune of 1.8 billion us dollars. When he was a student at Stanford, Bobby, along with his friend Evan Spiegel created one of the most popular applications to date. According to statistics, every day through Snapchat passes more than 100 million messages that are destroyed in a few minutes after sending and reading.
|You may be interested in : Diet Program to Allow You to Gain 3.5 pounds per Week|
7. Wang Han. Twenty-eight-year-old billionaire, who made a fortune of $ 1.3 billion on his father’s airline Juneyao Air. Only 27% of the shares at the disposal of the young Khan, allowed to raise the business from its knees and bring the company to international exchanges. In addition, van owns 14% of the shares of the holding created by his father.